Sports Authority store closure list: Sales to begin
Sports Authority plans to begin liquidation sales as soon as Friday at about 140 stores that are set to close as part of its Chapter 11 bankruptcy.
The Englewood, Colo.-based chain — owned by Los Angeles-based private equity firm Leonard Green & Partners — filed for bankruptcy Wednesday, citing $1.1 billion in debt and saying that its sales had slumped after it failed to keep up with consumer trends.
Nearly one-third of the retailer's locations will begin liquidation sales within days.
The list includes 25 stores in Texas, 19 in California, 18 in Florida and 11 in Illinois.
The rest... read more
- 16:34 As he considers 2020, Biden airs regrets of Thomas hearings
- 15:25 First black female White House reporter gets Newseum statue
- 14:57 Judge denies bid to block courthouse immigration arrests
- 14:49 Rosenstein denies that he proposed secretly taping Trump
- 14:39 Evangelicals push Senate Republicans to confirm Kavanaugh
- 13:46 Obama turns focus on Pennsylvania, hopes to boost Democrats
- 11:16 The Latest: Trump delays release of Russia probe documents
- 10:28 Where Beto OâRourke and Ted Cruz will be this weekend
- 10:28 VIDEO: Willie Nelson on Beto backlash: 'I don't care'
- 07:16 In push to buy flooded homes, Harris County sometimes bested by...