St. Anthony Shrine’s Emmaus Ministry helps grieving parents go on
She still has all of his clothes. She doesn’t want to wash them. Their scent reminds her of him.
Photos of Barbara Favuzzi’s son are everywhere in the Scituate home she shares with her husband, Rocco, and their son’s dog, Axel. On the living room mantel is one of Dan at 17 in a blue shirt and beige tie, his dark hair peeking out behind his collar. And another of him at 26, his hair short and tinged with grey.
Upstairs, they keep the seven-string acoustic guitar they were going to give him as a birthday present before he killed himself on June 2, 2014, after a long struggle with drugs,... read more
- 00:41 Democrats gather to confront lingering 2016 frustration
- 00:41 His former associates in court, Trump focuses on 'winning'
- 00:41 Ex-Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort guilty on 8 charges
- 00:41 Inside catch and kill: Cohen, a porn star and 'Individual 1'
- 00:41 In courtroom, Manafort stood frozen as 8 guilty counts read
- 00:41 Timeline: From 'nothing to see here' to Cohen's guilty pleas
- 00:21 Ex-Trump lawyer Cohen pleads guilty in hush-money scheme
- 23:52 Cohen pleads guilty, implicates Trump in hush-money scheme
- 23:17 The Latest: Cheney wins GOP nomination for US House
- 20:19 Lupe Valdezâs pistol found, Dallas County Sheriffâs Office...