St. Anthony Shrine’s Emmaus Ministry helps grieving parents go on
She still has all of his clothes. She doesn’t want to wash them. Their scent reminds her of him.
Photos of Barbara Favuzzi’s son are everywhere in the Scituate home she shares with her husband, Rocco, and their son’s dog, Axel. On the living room mantel is one of Dan at 17 in a blue shirt and beige tie, his dark hair peeking out behind his collar. And another of him at 26, his hair short and tinged with grey.
Upstairs, they keep the seven-string acoustic guitar they were going to give him as a birthday present before he killed himself on June 2, 2014, after a long struggle with drugs,... read more
- 18:14 Game Day: Phoenix Suns take on Cavaliers in Cleveland
- 17:58 Phoenix Rising FC set for home opener for OKC Energy
- 17:43 QB Verlon Reed Jr., ready to return for Arizona Rattlers with 1st...
- 17:41 Trump says administration will ban bump stock devices
- 17:13 Protests erupt in Poland over plan to tighten abortion law
- 16:06 Something to brag about? ASU beat five teams contending for a...
- 15:52 Jets emerging as 'serious' contender to sign Ndamukong Suh, per report
- 15:41 Rochester Amerks 'humble' legend Dick Gamble dies
- 15:21 Arizona Cardinals NFL draft history: A look at the defensive backs
- 14:55 NFL players: Study to detect CTE markers in the living needs you