St. John’s suffers first round NIT exit with 89-78 loss to Robert Morris
St. John's wasn't worthy of a spot in the NCAA Tournament this season. On Tuesday it didn't look worthy of its spot in the NIT either.
The Red Storm made its No. 1 seeding look like a joke in getting beaten 89-78 by Robert Morris at Carnesecca Arena. In their final game of a season that began with NCAA Tournament talk, the Johnnies (20-13) looked listless and miserable as it fell into a 26-point hole during the first 31 minutes of the game.
As has been the case with the team all season, the light finally came on but too late. St. John's turned up the pace behind its press and trimmed the... read more
- 02:23 Defense sparkles again as Diamondbacks take series against Giants
- 01:52 EPA head showed penchant for travel, drivers even before DC
- 01:06 In Comey memos, Trump talks of jailed journalists, 'hookers'
- 01:06 Trump legal team in Russia probe gets Rudy Giuliani
- 01:06 Tucson Roadrunners win playoff debut against San Jose Barracuda
- 00:11 Matthew Liberatore wins battle of top prospects against Nolan Gorman
- 22:55 Report: Mike Budenholzer withdraws name from Suns' consideration
- 22:34 Woman's win of nursing home money a rarity in aging Japan
- 22:29 Game Day: Diamondbacks meet the Padres for first time in 2018
- 21:18 Patrick Corbin riding his slider to early-season dominance