Stars' Sergei Gonchar returns to the site of 'probably the best thing in my life'
Tuesday’s game also came with an air of nostalgia for Stars defenseman Sergei Gonchar, who played for the Penguins from 2005 to 2010.
“I still have friends on the ice, off the ice,” Gonchar said. “Winning a Cup here [in 2009] was probably the best thing in my life, so I’m always going to be coming here with great feelings about this city.”
- 18:23 Recruiting: Pinnacle sophomore point guard Nico Mannion gets offer...
- 18:23 ASU football signs home-and-home deal with Mississippi State
- 17:57 Trump backtracks on Syria after talks with French leader
- 17:31 In plan to fix special education, Texas Education Agency will spend...
- 17:31 Abbott calls for emergency special election to replace...
- 17:09 Agency warns retailers not to sell Juul e-cigarette to kids
- 17:09 The Latest: Watchdog: VA nominee Jackson was unprofessional
- 16:08 ASU football schedule 2018: Kickoff for San Diego State game announced
- 15:48 Former President George H.W. Bush still 'responding and recovering'
- 14:53 Grand Canyon coach Dan Majerle names Louis Wilson as assistant