Stars' Sergei Gonchar returns to the site of 'probably the best thing in my life'
Tuesday’s game also came with an air of nostalgia for Stars defenseman Sergei Gonchar, who played for the Penguins from 2005 to 2010.
“I still have friends on the ice, off the ice,” Gonchar said. “Winning a Cup here [in 2009] was probably the best thing in my life, so I’m always going to be coming here with great feelings about this city.”
- 16:25 In Iowa, McAuliffe says he's not ruling out 2020 campaign
- 15:44 Trump to visit North Carolina to survey Florence impact
- 14:21 White House releases new biodefense strategy
- 14:01 The Latest: Trump considering permanent US troops in Poland
- 13:39 Ted Cruz holds 9 point lead on Beto OâRourke, new poll shows
- 12:39 Trump welcomes president of Poland to the White House