State house bill proposes minimum 5-year sentence for first-time opioid sellers
Skip in SkipxEmbed
CLOSEA LOOK AT THE OPIOID CRISIS Slippery battle for patients addicted to opioids | 9:01Addiction sneaks up on pain patients in the worst opioid epidemic in U.S. history, and their shared battles for recovery are fraught with ironies, tragedies and sometimes shaky success. Meet three people vowing to beat the odds. (Nov. 20)
1 of 12Skip in SkipxEmbed
CLOSEA LOOK AT THE OPIOID CRISIS The White House now has a plan to fight the opioid crisis | 0:59The White House commission on opioids has released its final recommendations for addressing the crisis. Video... read more
- 19:56 Arizona Cardinals trade Jared Veldheer to the Denver Broncos for...
- 19:36 Arizona Coyotes rookie Clayton Keller eyes rookie goals record vs....
- 19:06 Harris County Flood Control District proposes tunnel idea to drain...
- 18:36 White House staffers on edge as Trump eyes another shake-up
- 18:32 Lobbying pays off for small drugmaker in budget bill
- 18:14 Game Day: Phoenix Suns take on Cavaliers in Cleveland
- 17:58 Phoenix Rising FC set for home opener for OKC Energy
- 17:43 QB Verlon Reed Jr., ready to return for Arizona Rattlers with 1st...
- 17:41 Trump says administration will ban bump stock devices
- 17:13 Protests erupt in Poland over plan to tighten abortion law