State media: N. Korea miniaturizes nuclear warheads
North Korean leader Kim Jong Un said his country has miniaturized nuclear warheads to mount on ballistic missiles, state media reported Wednesday.
It is believed to be the first time Kim has directly commented on claims in state media that the country has made a warhead small enough to fit on the missiles, South Korea’s Yonhap news agency reported. The claims have not been independently verified.
"The nuclear warheads have been standardized to be fit for ballistic missiles by miniaturizing them," Kim said at a meeting with nuclear scientists, according to the North’s official... read more
- 19:36 Arizona Coyotes rookie Clayton Keller eyes rookie goals record vs....
- 19:06 Harris County Flood Control District proposes tunnel idea to drain...
- 18:36 White House staffers on edge as Trump eyes another shake-up
- 18:32 Lobbying pays off for small drugmaker in budget bill
- 18:14 Game Day: Phoenix Suns take on Cavaliers in Cleveland
- 17:58 Phoenix Rising FC set for home opener for OKC Energy
- 17:43 QB Verlon Reed Jr., ready to return for Arizona Rattlers with 1st...
- 17:41 Trump says administration will ban bump stock devices
- 17:13 Protests erupt in Poland over plan to tighten abortion law
- 16:06 Something to brag about? ASU beat five teams contending for a...