Statewide Democratic candidates sharpen attacks on GOP
With the clock running for them to get their messages out, the crowd of long-shot Democratic Party hopefuls running for Texas' top offices sharpened their attacks Wednesday night on Gov. Greg Abbott and Lt. Gov. Dan Patrick.
Lupe Valdez, the former Dallas County sheriff running for governor, accused the Republican leaders of engaging in a "Wizard of Oz Charade" with bathrooms and a ban on sanctuary cities to distract Texans from real issues like school funding and property taxes.
Houston entrepreneur Andrew White, who hopes to beat Valdez and seven others in the March 6 primary,... read more
- 16:10 Source: ASU football to hire ex-Sun Devil Derek Hagan
- 16:01 Arizona's NBA players: James Harden continues to shine for Houston...
- 15:36 Game Day: Arizona Coyotes take on Sabres in Buffalo
- 15:26 Conservative Utah lets women get birth control from pharmacy
- 13:58 Diamondbacks uniforms: What Arizona is wearing in 2018 MLB season
- 13:25 Insider: Do the Colts still have a shot at Saquon Barkley?
- 13:14 Arizona Cardinals NFL draft history: A look at the wide receivers
- 12:40 Christian Kirk: It would be 'surreal' to go to Arizona Cardinals in...
- 12:07 Houston identies $700M in priority flood control projects
- 11:29 Arizona's best high school baseball coaches: Top of the heap