Status for Sean Miller, Deandre Ayton uncertain as Arizona sets to battle Oregon
EUGENE, Ore. - Arizona on Saturday has a chance to wrap up at least a share of the Pac-12 regular-season crown, but for now that possibility has lost importance.
ESPN.com reported Friday that Arizona coach Sean Miller was caught on FBI wiretap discussing a $100,000 payment to star forward Deandre Ayton.
If true, both Miller and Ayton's college futures are in jeopardy, starting with the Wildcats' contest at Oregon.
Tip-off at Matthew Knight Arena is scheduled for 8:15 p.m. Arizona Athletics has not yet responded to the ESPN report, or if Miller and Ayton will remain with the team while the... read more
- 14:06 Game Day: Arizona Coyotes battle the Minnesota Wild
- 14:06 Game Day: Phoenix Suns face Golden State Warriors minus their stars
- 11:03 Obama to visit Singapore, New Zealand, Australia, Japan
- 03:01 Youth served as 20-year-old Daria Kasatkina outlasts valiant Venus...
- 01:55 ASU baseball opens Pac-12 play with comeback win over Oregon
- 01:11 ASU coach Herm Edwards braves flight with Blue Angels before Friday...
- 00:50 White House chief tells staff their jobs safeâ for now
- 00:42 Trump's possible China tariffs send opponents scrambling
- 00:32 Chaos rules: Left and right, Trump advisers in hot water
- 23:52 Predators clinch playoff spot, increase lead in NHL standings by...