Stay safe during outages
Don’t take chances when the power is out:
Always assume a downed line is live Follow manufacturer’s instructions on power generators If it’s too cold for you, it’s probably too cold for your pets Keep your car’s gas tank full; outages close down pumps Do not drive around road barriers If your home or property is damaged, take photos or videos to document it Toss bad food for just about everything but hard cheeses — cheddar, colby, Swiss — if your refrigerator went above 40 degrees. Even hot dogs! Check on elderly neighbors, we’re all in this together Use that gym membership and shower there read more
- 06:50 Trump: 'Crazy' Biden would go down crying if he assaulted me
- 02:05 Diamondbacks manager Torey Lovullo on Steven Souza Jr. injury:...
- 01:41 Dougherty: Same old, same old for Packers in free agency
- 00:53 Trump targets China as US businesses await backlash
- 00:22 White House issues threat over leaked Trump briefing papers
- 22:39 Arizona Diamondbacks pitcher Zack Greinke’s latest tune-up goes...
- 21:29 Austin residents relieved, but still searching for answers
- 21:17 Dougherty: Same old, same old for Packers in free agency
- 20:14 Phoenix Suns' Alex Len sees his time in Valley 'probably' coming to...
- 19:41 Moore: How will ASU's 'NFL model' affect star wide receiver N'Keal...