Steelers' offense put to the test with Ben Roethlisberger hurt
The Pittsburgh Steelers are about to find out if their supporting cast is good enough to win without Ben Roethlisberger, after Roethlisberger suffered a left leg injury in the third quarter Sunday against the St. Louis Rams.
This isn’t a Steelers team of old, a team that could rely on its defense in the brutal AFC North. This is a Steelers team that is led by an offense that counts on Roethlisberger slinging it to wide receiver Antonio Brown, and the explosive running of Le’Veon Bell.
An injury to Roethlisberger changes that identity, and could change the complexion of the AFC North race,... read more
- 02:23 Defense sparkles again as Diamondbacks take series against Giants
- 01:52 EPA head showed penchant for travel, drivers even before DC
- 01:06 In Comey memos, Trump talks of jailed journalists, 'hookers'
- 01:06 Trump legal team in Russia probe gets Rudy Giuliani
- 01:06 Tucson Roadrunners win playoff debut against San Jose Barracuda
- 00:11 Matthew Liberatore wins battle of top prospects against Nolan Gorman
- 22:55 Report: Mike Budenholzer withdraws name from Suns' consideration
- 22:34 Woman's win of nursing home money a rarity in aging Japan
- 22:29 Game Day: Diamondbacks meet the Padres for first time in 2018
- 21:18 Patrick Corbin riding his slider to early-season dominance