Steelers receiver Antonio Brown to appear on ‘Dancing With the Stars’
No “Monday Night Football,” yet, but Antonio Brown will be a Monday Night dancer.
Steelers receiver Antonio Brown was officially announced as a cast member for Season 22 of ABC’s “Dancing With the Stars” Monday morning. The news broke on ESPN’s “SportsCenter,” which, like ABC, is owned by Disney. The season premiere of “DWTS,” which airs on Monday nights, is March 21.
“The pressure is definitely on me to win,” said Brown, adding he’s discussed the show with former “DWTS” champ Hines Ward. “Hines already set the standard with Steeler nation.”
Brown is paired with professional dancer Sharna... read more
- 22:06 Trump order would ban most transgender troops from serving
- 21:07 Odell Beckham Jr. sued for $15 million in alleged assault, NY...
- 19:56 Arizona Cardinals trade Jared Veldheer to the Denver Broncos for...
- 19:36 Arizona Coyotes rookie Clayton Keller eyes rookie goals record vs....
- 19:06 Harris County Flood Control District proposes tunnel idea to drain...
- 18:36 White House staffers on edge as Trump eyes another shake-up
- 18:32 Lobbying pays off for small drugmaker in budget bill
- 18:14 Game Day: Phoenix Suns take on Cavaliers in Cleveland
- 17:58 Phoenix Rising FC set for home opener for OKC Energy
- 17:43 QB Verlon Reed Jr., ready to return for Arizona Rattlers with 1st...