Steelers receiver Antonio Brown to appear on ‘Dancing With the Stars’
No “Monday Night Football,” yet, but Antonio Brown will be a Monday Night dancer.
Steelers receiver Antonio Brown was officially announced as a cast member for Season 22 of ABC’s “Dancing With the Stars” Monday morning. The news broke on ESPN’s “SportsCenter,” which, like ABC, is owned by Disney. The season premiere of “DWTS,” which airs on Monday nights, is March 21.
“The pressure is definitely on me to win,” said Brown, adding he’s discussed the show with former “DWTS” champ Hines Ward. “Hines already set the standard with Steeler nation.”
Brown is paired with professional dancer Sharna... read more
- 00:51 Anti-Trump images become big business for DC projectionist
- 00:27 Trump looks to Brennan for a foil in Russia probe spat
- 19:00 Trump elevates Brennan in proxy fight over Mueller probe
- 17:49 Watergate wisdom? Cohen lawyer turns to Nixon turncoat
- 17:16 AP EXPLAINS: Trump tweets stir up ghosts of McCarthy, Nixon
- 16:45 The Latest: Trump notes border agent's 'perfect English'
- 16:13 Melania Trump planning solo international swing to Africa
- 15:04 Trump honors federal immigration officials at White House
- 14:27 AP sources: Prosecutors preparing charges against Cohen
- 13:13 Giuliani clarifies his 'truth isn't truth' puzzler