Steve Belles excited to turn Hamilton hazing page, get back to coaching
CLOSE Maricopa County Attorney Bill Montgomery announces that there will be no charges for Hamilton High staff in a football hazing case that rocked the school community. David Wallace/The Republic
Steve Belles choked back tears.
He was processing the Maricopa County Attorney's decision on Wednesday not to file criminal charges against him and two Chandler Hamilton High administrators over the hazing incidents that led to arrests of football players last spring, which rocked the community.
Belles, who led Hamilton to five state football championships, was removed from his coaching duties,... read more
- 00:53 US intelligence chief is tough on Russia, at odds with Trump
- 00:53 Amid harsh criticism, Trump tries a tougher tone on Russia
- 00:53 Kentucky's Paul shares Trump's skepticism of US intervention
- 18:05 Is there a backdoor to getting at Donald Trump's tax return?
- 18:05 Texas Congressman says Bible is against amnesty for undocumented...
- 16:51 Military veterans divided over Trump's Russia comments
- 16:17 After Harvey, FEMA says it will do better in 2018 hurricane season
- 15:10 Trump-Kim statement overpromised on return of war remains
- 14:41 Beto OâRourke vs Ted Cruz is the most expensive U.S. Senate race...
- 14:41 Trump's diagnosis for critics: 'Trump Derangement Syndrome'