Steve Harvey says Trump is 'keeping his word'
Steve Harvey said President Donald Trump is a man of his word... at least as far as he's concerned.
“As far as doing what he promised me, he’s doing it,” Harvey told TMZ cameras on Wednesday.
Harvey said, as he discussed with Trump back in January, he has been doing work with the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development.
“You know, I’m working with HUD. I’m going to get some housing for underprivileged people. We’re gonna set up some centers around the country,” he said.
The “Family Feud” host said he has been working with Ben Carson.
He added, “I met with HUD. It’s going really... read more
- 01:43 Trump tries to change focus of border debate
- 01:05 Trump advises GOP: Quit wasting time on immigration.
- 20:58 OâRourke to Democrats: Go to Trump country
- 20:15 Julian Castro says family separation issue far from over
- 18:24 Sylvester Turner fires up Texas Democrats at party convention
- 18:24 Does the Democratic Party have the talent, money to carry the day?
- 17:01 Immigration turmoil widens political divide, turns into political...
- 16:46 First lady's 'don't care' jacket is a gift to memers online
- 16:27 Texas budget board asks state agencies to slash 10 percent from...
- 15:43 Mayor Turner names new finance director for city of Houston