Steve Kerr is letting Warriors players call plays against Suns
If Suns guard Troy Daniels found a podcast disrespectful, wait until he hears about this.
During Monday's game against the Suns, video surfaced on Twitter of Warriors coach Steve Kerr allowing his players, including Andre Iguodala and Draymond Green, to call plays during timeouts.
To be fair, the Warriors were favored by 16 points at most sportsbooks right before tipoff, according to Vegas Insider.
A Suns team without Devin Booker clearly does not strike fear into the hearts of the NBA's best (super)team.
RELATED: Amid career season, T.J. Warren is a big piece of Suns' young core
Share your... read more
- 20:20 Former Texas congressman Blake Farenthold shells out big dollars...
- 19:50 Judge mentions Supreme Court shift as Texas fetal burial trial begins
- 17:28 Trump-Putin summit leaves wake of confusion, outrage in US
- 17:28 Russian hackers used US online infrastructure against itself
- 16:36 US intel chief stands by assessment of Russian meddling
- 16:36 Trump: Putin made 'incredible offer' in Russian hacking case
- 13:14 Almost half of Fox News viewers think immigrants aren't part of...