Steve Kerr is letting Warriors players call plays against Suns
If Suns guard Troy Daniels found a podcast disrespectful, wait until he hears about this.
During Monday's game against the Suns, video surfaced on Twitter of Warriors coach Steve Kerr allowing his players, including Andre Iguodala and Draymond Green, to call plays during timeouts.
To be fair, the Warriors were favored by 16 points at most sportsbooks right before tipoff, according to Vegas Insider.
A Suns team without Devin Booker clearly does not strike fear into the hearts of the NBA's best (super)team.
RELATED: Amid career season, T.J. Warren is a big piece of Suns' young core
Share your... read more
- 01:00 Trump stays quiet on shooting victims, fumes over Russia
- 01:00 Former VP Biden mulling another run for presidency
- 23:18 Joe Biden says Trump threatening America's role as a scientific leader
- 22:52 Police: 80-year-old man missing in Surprise
- 22:38 'Our mission is to unite': Phoenix Chinese Week festival celebrates...
- 21:56 Ex-wife of former White House aide says Hatch has apologized
- 21:04 Miguel Cabrera arrives at Detroit Tigers spring training, focused...
- 20:59 Cincinnati Reds' Joey Votto on 2018 season: 'Something needs to...
- 20:39 Police investigate officer-involved shooting at Scottsdale Fashion...
- 18:43 Diamondbacks hope bats can thrive minus J.D. Martinez