Streaker steals show at Waste Management Phoenix Open Pro-Am
On a day when celebrities took center stage at the Waste Management Phoenix Open Pro-Am, a naked man stole the show at the 17th hole on Wednesday afternoon.
As is typical with this kind of thing, the idiot - I mean, man - stripped off his clothes and ran out into the middle of the hole near the green.
A simple "streaker" search on Twitter revealed a few NSFW photos and videos, including one of the man break-dancing, practicing his golf swing and throwing sand up into the air from one of the bunkers. He also fell down a lot.
Azcentral features director Ginger Rough was out on the... read more
- 08:41 Her family saved for Disneyland. Then a Phoenix rental-car company...
- 08:34 Needle exchanges are on the rise across U.S. In Arizona, they're...
- 01:00 Trump stays quiet on shooting victims, fumes over Russia
- 01:00 Former VP Biden mulling another run for presidency
- 23:18 Joe Biden says Trump threatening America's role as a scientific leader
- 22:52 Police: 80-year-old man missing in Surprise
- 22:38 'Our mission is to unite': Phoenix Chinese Week festival celebrates...
- 21:56 Ex-wife of former White House aide says Hatch has apologized
- 21:04 Miguel Cabrera arrives at Detroit Tigers spring training, focused...
- 20:59 Cincinnati Reds' Joey Votto on 2018 season: 'Something needs to...