Student accuser: University of Cincinnati flute professor 'held the keys to my future'
CLOSE A prominent musician sexually harassed students at the University of Cincinnati and elsewhere, UC investigators found.
Several former students spoke with The Enquirer about Bradley Garner, a flute professor who was investigated by the University of Cincinnati for allegations of sexual harassment. The Enquirer has not identified several of the women at their request.
Young flutists idolize Bradley Garner. They have posters of him on their walls. He was the first person to earn a Doctorate of Musical Arts in flute performance from the Juilliard School. He has played with the... read more
- 01:00 Trump stays quiet on shooting victims, fumes over Russia
- 01:00 Former VP Biden mulling another run for presidency
- 23:18 Joe Biden says Trump threatening America's role as a scientific leader
- 22:52 Police: 80-year-old man missing in Surprise
- 22:38 'Our mission is to unite': Phoenix Chinese Week festival celebrates...
- 21:56 Ex-wife of former White House aide says Hatch has apologized
- 21:04 Miguel Cabrera arrives at Detroit Tigers spring training, focused...
- 20:59 Cincinnati Reds' Joey Votto on 2018 season: 'Something needs to...
- 20:39 Police investigate officer-involved shooting at Scottsdale Fashion...
- 18:43 Diamondbacks hope bats can thrive minus J.D. Martinez