Sun expected for first day of spring
slideshow Sunshine should chase away the rain and fog from Calhoun County just in time for Spring, according to the National Weather Service.
After close to 2 inches of rain soaked Anniston this weekend, the clouds should start to part Tuesday, making way for more sun and a high of 68 degrees on Thursday, said Kristina Sumrall, a meteorologist at the Weather Service’s office in Calera. Sumrall said in the days after the vernal equinox, temperatures could rise as high as 75 degrees for Friday and into the weekend.
And in what will be great news for Alabama folks sick of the unusual winter... read more
- 21:38 Diamondbacks down Padres, roll to another series victory
- 18:43 Reports: Cardinals safety Budda Baker's brother killed in Seattle...
- 17:55 What are Arizona Cardinals' greatest needs in the draft?
- 17:34 Cardinals 7-round mock draft nets WR, CB and yes, a QB with 1st 3...
- 15:32 Arizona Coyotes rookie Clayton Keller named finalist for Calder trophy
- 15:27 Diamondbacks are planning for Jake Lamb to return on Tuesday
- 14:24 Detroit Tigers, Michael Fulmer give Make-A-Wish recipient day to...
- 13:58 White House: No plans by Trump to fire Mueller, Rosenstein
- 11:57 Clinton stars as central villain in GOP's midterm strategy
- 11:35 Trump wrongly claims NKorea has agreed to 'denuclearization'