Sunday's September Star: Downtown performance festival mirrors its creator
Creative City Project will invade downtown Orlando next month with artists, acrobats, ballerinas, musicians and school bands trading volleys that crescendo into a wall of sound.
The free event's goal is an experience you've never had before, which is what it's like to meet the person behind Creative City.
That would be Cole NeSmith, 34, who is or has been a pastor, rock musician, registered Republican, traveler, Boone High president, introvert and fundraiser. There's more - homecoming king, actor and band manager - but NeSmith doesn't share such stuff easily.
Closing in on the Oct. 17... read more
- 04:30 Koch network success in Trump era draws Democratic pushback
- 21:38 Diamondbacks down Padres, roll to another series victory
- 18:43 Reports: Cardinals safety Budda Baker's brother killed in Seattle...
- 17:55 What are Arizona Cardinals' greatest needs in the draft?
- 17:34 Cardinals 7-round mock draft nets WR, CB and yes, a QB with 1st 3...
- 15:32 Arizona Coyotes rookie Clayton Keller named finalist for Calder trophy
- 15:27 Diamondbacks are planning for Jake Lamb to return on Tuesday
- 14:24 Detroit Tigers, Michael Fulmer give Make-A-Wish recipient day to...
- 13:58 White House: No plans by Trump to fire Mueller, Rosenstein