Sunday's September Star: Downtown performance festival mirrors its creator
Creative City Project will invade downtown Orlando next month with artists, acrobats, ballerinas, musicians and school bands trading volleys that crescendo into a wall of sound.
The free event's goal is an experience you've never had before, which is what it's like to meet the person behind Creative City.
That would be Cole NeSmith, 34, who is or has been a pastor, rock musician, registered Republican, traveler, Boone High president, introvert and fundraiser. There's more - homecoming king, actor and band manager - but NeSmith doesn't share such stuff easily.
Closing in on the Oct. 17... read more
- 03:38 Overconfident? Dem optimism surges as midterms approach
- 03:38 Trump picks combat over caution in court fight
- 02:55 Trump promises to rid Justice Dept. of 'lingering stench'
- 02:55 Rosenstein's fate could turn on which account Trump believes
- 02:13 Rosenstein's fate could turn on which account Trump believes
- 22:55 Ted Cruz and Beto OâRourke take plenty of shots in first debate
- 21:50 Trump says he'll rid Justice Dept. of 'lingering stench'
- 19:58 Hilarious memes rip Cruz, O'Rourke during first senate debate
- 18:34 Shame, fear: Survivors explain not reporting sexual assaults
- 16:34 As he considers 2020, Biden airs regrets of Thomas hearings