Suns desperately missing Tyson Chandler's experience, leadership
A lot of numbers have come to define this Suns season.
There was the 48-point loss on opening night. The 100-50 deficit to San Antonio earlier this month. Falling behind 19-0 and 31-5 in the first quarter against the Los Angeles Clippers on Friday.
Here's another: Under interim coach Jay Triano, the Suns are 13-17 when Tyson Chandler and Devin Booker both play. Phoenix's record when one or both of them is sidelined: 5-25.
That obviously speaks to Booker's place as the Suns' best player and All-Star caliber talent. But it also says something about the leadership Chandler provides and the... read more
- 06:50 Trump: 'Crazy' Biden would go down crying if he assaulted me
- 02:05 Diamondbacks manager Torey Lovullo on Steven Souza Jr. injury:...
- 01:41 Dougherty: Same old, same old for Packers in free agency
- 00:53 Trump targets China as US businesses await backlash
- 00:22 White House issues threat over leaked Trump briefing papers
- 22:39 Arizona Diamondbacks pitcher Zack Greinke’s latest tune-up goes...
- 21:29 Austin residents relieved, but still searching for answers
- 21:17 Dougherty: Same old, same old for Packers in free agency
- 20:14 Phoenix Suns' Alex Len sees his time in Valley 'probably' coming to...
- 19:41 Moore: How will ASU's 'NFL model' affect star wide receiver N'Keal...