Suns desperately missing Tyson Chandler's experience, leadership
A lot of numbers have come to define this Suns season.
There was the 48-point loss on opening night. The 100-50 deficit to San Antonio earlier this month. Falling behind 19-0 and 31-5 in the first quarter against the Los Angeles Clippers on Friday.
Here's another: Under interim coach Jay Triano, the Suns are 13-17 when Tyson Chandler and Devin Booker both play. Phoenix's record when one or both of them is sidelined: 5-25.
That obviously speaks to Booker's place as the Suns' best player and All-Star caliber talent. But it also says something about the leadership Chandler provides and the... read more
- 16:07 Michael Flynn not yet ready to be sentenced, prosecutors say
- 15:32 Gov. Abbottâs call for more Texas teachers making $100k draws...
- 13:39 AP sources: Cohen in talks to strike plea deal in fraud case
- 11:50 Trump looking to best Obama's travel for midterms
- 11:50 Trump accuses de Blasio of slogan theft
- 10:18 Jury in Manafort trial enters 4th day of deliberations
- 09:08 Gallery: A purrfect debut [+ video]
- 00:51 Anti-Trump images become big business for DC projectionist
- 00:27 Trump looks to Brennan for a foil in Russia probe spat