Suns' Devin Booker honors his 'angels' with on-court gesture
Devin Booker has this secret. Well, it's not a secret, really, because it plays out in public at every Phoenix Suns game.
It's just that Booker hasn't told many people why he does it. His mother, he thinks. Maybe his older brother, Davon Wade. But that's it.
“Nobody has really asked about it,” he says. “You're one of the first people I've ever told.”
A day later, Booker's father, Melvin Booker, is on the phone.
“Your voicemail kind of gave me chills,” Melvin says. “I didn't know. I never asked him.”
Actually, it's a tribute. To two people.
Booker's grandmother and a man named... read more
- 02:28 Brewers' broadcaster Bob Uecker survives venomous spider bite,...
- 00:30 Allegations from women in his past shadow Trump
- 00:30 GOP senators criticize Trump for congratulating Putin on win
- 00:30 Tariffs on steel, aluminum set off scramble for exemptions
- 23:27 Hamilton baseball walks off to complete rally over Desert Vista
- 23:18 Detroit Red Wings stop losing skid, top Philadelphia Flyers 5-4 in SO
- 21:35 Brazil to vaccinate entire country against yellow fever
- 20:45 Lupe Valdez touts Dan Patrick in fundraising for Dem gubernatorial...
- 19:57 Hospital cited over woman left in cold in hospital gown
- 19:56 Chandler Rotary track meet to showcase record 3,800 athletes