Suns' former guard Isaiah Canaan making rapid progress after gruesome ankle injury
Suns interim coach Jay Triano was in the Talking Stick Resort Arena parking lot a couple of weeks ago when he saw something he didn't believe.
There was point guard Isaiah Canaan, six weeks removed from a gruesome injury in which he dislocated his left ankle, walking toward the arena.
“I didn't recognize who it was,” Triano said. “Because it can't be you, it can't be you walking like that already. He was going slow but it was a natural gait, a natural walk and I was like, ‘This is crazy how fast he's recovered.' ”
In reality, Canaan hasn't recovered from the injury that ended his season. He... read more
- 08:29 The Latest: US says it's maintaining pressure on North Korea
- 07:56 Is Andrew White running for Texas 'govorner'?
- 04:08 Missed chances add up as Diamondbacks fall to Giants
- 03:17 Ahead of 420, advocates and critics reflect on pot in the US
- 02:52 Estrella Foothills softball pours in 19 runs in win over Thunderbird
- 01:01 Trade issues expose the limits of Trump-Abe 'bromance'
- 00:53 Trump leaves open possibility of bailing on meeting with Kim
- 00:50 Desert Mountain baseball uses big 4th inning, errors to crush...
- 21:39 Diamondbacks' Matt Koch will get first crack at replacing Taijuan...
- 21:10 The Latest: Judge sets Friday hearing in Stormy Daniels case