Suns guard Isaiah Canaan suffers gruesome ankle injury
Suns guard Isaiah Canaan suffered a horrific-looking ankle injury in the first quarter of Wednesday's game against the Dallas Mavericks.
Canaan landed awkwardly on his left ankle and stayed on the floor in pain as his Suns teammates recoiled and had to look away. He was carried off the court on a stretcher and diagnosed with a left ankle fracture.
We will update Canaan's status as it becomes available.
Share your feedback to help improve our site experience! read more
- 00:41 Trump backs off siding with Russia over US intelligence
- 22:13 Where Texas politicians stand on marijuana
- 17:35 Trump blames 'double negative' for furor over Putin meeting
- 17:21 Lights go out during Trump statement at the White House
- 13:35 The Latest: Lawmakers want Pompeo to testify on Russia
- 13:26 Trump unfazed by GOP criticism, says Putin meeting was great
- 13:05 Houstonâs Freeway Rapist back in custody after new arrest
- 12:37 Justin Nelson reports $1.1 million in campaign coffer, Texas AG Ken...
- 10:31 As Gov. Abbott allocates $16M for ad campaign, challenger Valdez...