Suns' Marquese Chriss to miss Sunday's game after 'verbal altercation' with assistant
Suns forward Marquese Chriss will miss Sunday's game against the Charlotte Hornets for a "rules violation," according to General Manager Ryan McDonough.
ESPN reported that Chriss will be suspended one game for a "verbal altercation" with the team's strength coach following Friday's 129-97 loss to the Utah Jazz. The argument was over a postgame routine Chriss is supposed to do, ESPN said.
Neither McDonough nor interim coach Jay Triano would talk specifically about the incident.
But Triano said Chriss is not suspended. McDonough said Chriss is being given a "cooling... read more
- 14:06 Chuck Schumer endorses Tahir Javed in Houston congressional race
- 13:54 Lawyer: Melania Trump's parents are permanent US residents
- 13:54 Abbott asks TEA to identify, publicize school districts behind on...
- 13:46 US panel recommends new adult vaccine against hepatitis B
- 13:46 Murphy reverses Christie, approves $7.5M for women's health
- 13:32 Arizona special congressional election: Mail your ballot today
- 12:45 Audit: Arizona fails to collect $36.7 million in drug rebates
- 12:45 Ritz-Carlton finally breaks ground on Paradise Valley resort
- 12:10 White House says US could reach 3 percent growth rate
- 12:07 Arizona Diamondbacks trade history: Notable deals