Suns marvel at LeBron James' continuing brilliance at the age of 33
When Suns interim coach Jay Triano was the head coach of the Toronto Raptors from 2008-11, he figured there was one way to slow LeBron James.
“The first thing we did was customs,” Triano said. “If you can hold him up there a little bit there's a chance.”
That may still be the only way to neutralize James. At the age of 33, after having played in 1,344 games - the equivalent of more than 16 NBA seasons - entering Tuesday, he's still arguably the best player in the world.
James, whose Cleveland Cavaliers played the Suns on Tuesday night at Talking Stick Resort Arena, was second in the league... read more
- 00:21 Ex-Trump lawyer Cohen pleads guilty in hush-money scheme
- 23:52 Cohen pleads guilty, implicates Trump in hush-money scheme
- 23:17 The Latest: Cheney wins GOP nomination for US House
- 20:19 Lupe Valdezâs pistol found, Dallas County Sheriffâs Office...
- 19:30 The Latest: Trump opens rally amid 2 associates' legal woes
- 18:56 How the case of former Trump fixer Michael Cohen went down
- 18:11 Silent on Cohen, Trump says Manafort conviction 'a disgrace'
- 17:45 Memes abound following news of guilty verdicts for Paul Manafort,...
- 16:07 Michael Flynn not yet ready to be sentenced, prosecutors say
- 15:32 Gov. Abbottâs call for more Texas teachers making $100k draws...