Suns need Dragan Bender to be more selfish offensively
It's difficult to get Dragan Bender to talk about himself. Ask him a question about how he's playing, and he invariably changes the dialogue.
He'll talk about the Suns' flow or how it's important to move the basketball and play good defense.
But there was a moment Wednesday after the Suns' shootaround when Bender said something that helps explain why he's been the invisible man lately - at least on the offensive end of the floor.
He was asked if defenses are running him off the 3-point line and whether, as a counter, he needs to put the ball on the floor more and get to the basket.
“Sure,”... read more
- 02:49 Phoenix police seek the public's help finding missing 74-year-old...
- 02:08 Trent Hudgens sends Moon Valley past Cactus Shadows to 4A semifinals
- 00:58 Texas Rangers seek to turn talent into title contention
- 00:51 'We're not alone in the universe': Man at Scottsdale UFO conference...
- 23:58 Trump criticizes FBI over handling of shooting suspect tip
- 23:31 'We're not sure if there's a possibility of a better future for...
- 23:08 Shadow Mountain rolls into 4A semifinals with relentless defense
- 22:28 Oakland Athletics, slugger Khris Davis, primed for a step up
- 22:09 Devin Booker sets NBA 3-point contest record with 28 points in win
- 22:07 After massive Mexico earthquake, fatal helicopter crash, Phoenix...