Suns need Dragan Bender to be more selfish offensively
It's difficult to get Dragan Bender to talk about himself. Ask him a question about how he's playing, and he invariably changes the dialogue.
He'll talk about the Suns' flow or how it's important to move the basketball and play good defense.
But there was a moment Wednesday after the Suns' shootaround when Bender said something that helps explain why he's been the invisible man lately - at least on the offensive end of the floor.
He was asked if defenses are running him off the 3-point line and whether, as a counter, he needs to put the ball on the floor more and get to the basket.
“Sure,”... read more
- 18:05 Is there a backdoor to getting at Donald Trump's tax return?
- 18:05 Texas Congressman says Bible is against amnesty for undocumented...
- 16:51 Military veterans divided over Trump's Russia comments
- 16:17 After Harvey, FEMA says it will do better in 2018 hurricane season
- 15:10 Trump-Kim statement overpromised on return of war remains
- 14:41 Beto OâRourke vs Ted Cruz is the most expensive U.S. Senate race...
- 14:41 Trump's diagnosis for critics: 'Trump Derangement Syndrome'
- 14:07 Lupe Valdez nixes Greg Abbottâs debate offer, tells him: âStop...
- 13:00 'We will be equally culpable': Texas Republican calls for Trump's...
- 12:49 Wendy Davis and Battleground Texas fined $6,000 for 2014 campaign...