Suns' top choice? ESPN Euro expert Fran Fraschilla would take Deandre Ayton at No. 1
CHICAGO - The debate is on.
Should the Suns take University of Arizona center Deandre Ayton or Slovenian guard Luka Doncic with the No. 1 pick in the June 21 NBA draft?
Already, opinions are forming on both sides. Sacramento point guard De'Aaron Fox told reporters after Tuesday's lottery that he believes it's a “given” Phoenix will take Ayton. But ESPN NBA analyst Amin Elhassan, during an appearance Wednesday on the “Golic and Wingo” show, said he would take Doncic because: “I look at the Suns and what they need … they're one of the worst passing teams. I think Doncic opens the game up for... read more
- 11:57 Sutherland Springs survivor urges gun owners to push back against NRA
- 11:18 The Latest: US team heading to Singapore to work on summit
- 10:19 Family grateful for Utah man's 'miracle' Venezuela release
- 09:36 Resistance makes subtle impact even where Trump is popular
- 02:03 Giuliani says White House wants briefing on classified info
- 01:02 Trump stays out of messy House immigration fight
- 00:46 Trump shifts stance on Korea summit from 'off' to 'maybe'
- 00:46 Trump's dizzying shifts on issues from NK, guns, health care