Super Bowl LII: 4 things that will determine who wins Eagles vs. Patriots
FacebookTwitterGoogle+LinkedInPHOTOS: a look back at Eagles vs. Patriots in Super Bowl XXXIX FullscreenPosted!A link has been posted to your Facebook feed.
New England Patriots' Eugene WIlson (26) tackles Philadelphia Eagles' Brian Westbrook after a 14-yard reception in the first quarter of Super Bowl XXXIX in Jacksonville, Fla., Sunday, Feb. 6, 2005. (AP Photo/Mark J. Terrill)Fullscreen Philadelphia Eagles coach Andy Reid, foreground, walks down a ramp after the team plane arrived from Jacksonville, Monday, Feb. 7, 2005, in Philadelphia. On Sunday, the Eagles lost, 24-21, to the New... read more
- 02:49 Phoenix police seek the public's help finding missing 74-year-old...
- 02:08 Trent Hudgens sends Moon Valley past Cactus Shadows to 4A semifinals
- 00:58 Texas Rangers seek to turn talent into title contention
- 00:51 'We're not alone in the universe': Man at Scottsdale UFO conference...
- 23:58 Trump criticizes FBI over handling of shooting suspect tip
- 23:31 'We're not sure if there's a possibility of a better future for...
- 23:08 Shadow Mountain rolls into 4A semifinals with relentless defense
- 22:28 Oakland Athletics, slugger Khris Davis, primed for a step up
- 22:09 Devin Booker sets NBA 3-point contest record with 28 points in win
- 22:07 After massive Mexico earthquake, fatal helicopter crash, Phoenix...