Super Bowl notes: New England Patriots a family affair for Bill Belichick, sons
MINNEAPOLIS - Patriots coach Bill Belichick uses words economically in news conferences, but he did give reporters a glimpse behind the curtain this week when he was asked about his son Steve, who coaches the Patriots' safeties.
“He's done a good job,” Bill Belichick said. “He's certainly given me a good perspective on things he sees from an assistant coach. He's certainly a lot closer in age to the players than I am, so from that perspective, players' needs and where they're at. From an assistant coach's perspective he has a good feel for things as a staff we need, things I might need to... read more
- 07:59 UNICEF says Pakistan is riskiest country for newborns
- 07:26 Turner to announce new public safety and homeland security chief...
- 03:05 Complaint filed against Idaho senator who yelled at students
- 02:28 Trump offers support for background checks on gun buys
- 02:28 Trump endorses Romney's Senate bid â and Romney accepts
- 02:25 Tentative deal reached over inmate death in jail run by Arpaio
- 01:31 Stuck in an opioids crisis, officials turn to acupuncture
- 00:34 Donald Trump Jr. arrives in India to help sell apartments
- 00:12 Thousands honor school shooting victims in vigils across Florida
- 23:50 Grand Canyon helicopter crash: Donations sought for survivors,...