Supreme Court lets stand Arizona ruling on same-sex paternity case
Skip in SkipxEmbed
CLOSETHE GAGGLE: TALKING POLITICS EVERY WEEK WITH THE AZCENTRAL.COM TEAM The Gaggle: Montenegro's flirty texts, sports stadium funding, Ducey's 676 cuts | 6:30The Republic's politics team talks Steve Montenegro's flirtatious texts, including a topless photo he received, Gov. Doug Ducey's 676 rules and regulations cuts, and the future funding of sports facilities, on Feb. 21, 2018. Nick Serpa/azcentral.com SkipxEmbed
CLOSETHE GAGGLE: TALKING POLITICS EVERY WEEK WITH THE AZCENTRAL.COM TEAM The Gaggle: Shooter investigated, abortion bill, Montenegro's path to... read more
- 13:39 Memphis basketball expected to announce Penny Hardaway's hiring on...
- 13:35 Trump bans US use of Venezuelan cryptocurrency
- 13:17 MLB unveils special uniforms for Jackie Robinson Day, Memorial Day,...
- 12:39 Valley Vista's Taylor Chavez named Gatorade Arizona Girls...
- 11:59 Neighbor on bond with Cardinals' Justin Pugh: 'Without him, I’d...
- 11:37 White House names deputy chief for policy
- 11:09 Arizona's best high school baseball programs: Hamilton still rising
- 10:56 Suns promotional calendar: Diamondbacks Night vs. Pistons on...
- 09:52 Why Titans should — and should not — sign Ndamukong Suh
- 08:12 Michigan State's Tom Izzo says he'll return: 'I've never run from...