Surprising city named Alabama's 'most religious'
According to a recent survey, Alabama and Mississippi are tied for the most devout states in America, with 77 percent of adults in both states saying they consider themselves "highly religious."
That doesn't mean all places within the states are created equal, at least when it comes to religious devotion, as a recent ranking by Only in My State found. The rankings looked at information from Sperlings Best Places to determine the top 10 most religious places in Alabama. One note: the survey looks at larger cities only so don't expect to see your tiny – though very devout – town of... read more
- 04:22 Russia: Asking permission before taking organs is 'inhumane'
- 02:28 Brewers' broadcaster Bob Uecker survives venomous spider bite,...
- 00:30 Allegations from women in his past shadow Trump
- 00:30 GOP senators criticize Trump for congratulating Putin on win
- 00:30 Tariffs on steel, aluminum set off scramble for exemptions
- 23:27 Hamilton baseball walks off to complete rally over Desert Vista
- 23:18 Detroit Red Wings stop losing skid, top Philadelphia Flyers 5-4 in SO
- 21:35 Brazil to vaccinate entire country against yellow fever
- 20:45 Lupe Valdez touts Dan Patrick in fundraising for Dem gubernatorial...
- 20:45 Trump warns of dire consequences if Democrats take House