Suspect arrested in fatal stabbing at convenience store in north Phoenix
CLOSE What is a Silent Witness and how do you become one?
A suspect is in custody in connection with the fatal stabbing of a man inside a Circle K in north Phoenix.
The Phoenix Police Department responded to a stabbing call at about 3 a.m. Tuesday at the convenience store near Cave Creek Road and Peoria Avenue.
"The suspect entered the convenience store, approached the victim from behind and stabbed him," Sgt. Vince Lewis said.
Lewis said the stabbing victim was taken to a hospital with life-threatening injuries and was later pronounced dead.
The suspect traveled north up Cave... read more
- 05:05 Ex-FBI chief Comey urges voters to support Democrats in fall
- 04:34 Trump backs off siding with Russia over US intelligence
- 00:41 Trump backs off siding with Russia over US intelligence
- 22:13 Where Texas politicians stand on marijuana
- 17:35 Trump blames 'double negative' for furor over Putin meeting
- 17:21 Lights go out during Trump statement at the White House
- 13:35 The Latest: Lawmakers want Pompeo to testify on Russia
- 13:26 Trump unfazed by GOP criticism, says Putin meeting was great
- 13:05 Houstonâs Freeway Rapist back in custody after new arrest