Suspect that killed former Cardinals linebacker Edwin Jackson detained twice in Arizona
CLOSE The 26-year-old linebacker was one of the two people killed when they were struck by a suspected drunk driver on I-70 early Sunday morning. Emma Kate Fittes/IndyStar Wochit
A Guatemalan man suspected of driving while intoxicated and fatally striking two people, including Indianapolis Colts linebacker Edwin Jackson, a former Arizona Cardinals player, was in the U.S. illegally, federal immigration authorities have confirmed.
Manuel Orrego-Savala, 37, had been deported twice, authorities said in a statement on Monday. On both occasions he was detained in Arizona before being returned to... read more
- 18:05 Is there a backdoor to getting at Donald Trump's tax return?
- 18:05 Texas Congressman says Bible is against amnesty for undocumented...
- 16:51 Military veterans divided over Trump's Russia comments
- 16:17 After Harvey, FEMA says it will do better in 2018 hurricane season
- 15:10 Trump-Kim statement overpromised on return of war remains
- 14:41 Beto OâRourke vs Ted Cruz is the most expensive U.S. Senate race...
- 14:41 Trump's diagnosis for critics: 'Trump Derangement Syndrome'
- 14:07 Lupe Valdez nixes Greg Abbottâs debate offer, tells him: âStop...
- 13:00 'We will be equally culpable': Texas Republican calls for Trump's...
- 12:49 Wendy Davis and Battleground Texas fined $6,000 for 2014 campaign...