Suspect that killed former Cardinals linebacker Edwin Jackson detained twice in Arizona
CLOSE The 26-year-old linebacker was one of the two people killed when they were struck by a suspected drunk driver on I-70 early Sunday morning. Emma Kate Fittes/IndyStar Wochit
A Guatemalan man suspected of driving while intoxicated and fatally striking two people, including Indianapolis Colts linebacker Edwin Jackson, a former Arizona Cardinals player, was in the U.S. illegally, federal immigration authorities have confirmed.
Manuel Orrego-Savala, 37, had been deported twice, authorities said in a statement on Monday. On both occasions he was detained in Arizona before being returned to... read more
- 02:49 Phoenix police seek the public's help finding missing 74-year-old...
- 02:08 Trent Hudgens sends Moon Valley past Cactus Shadows to 4A semifinals
- 00:58 Texas Rangers seek to turn talent into title contention
- 00:51 'We're not alone in the universe': Man at Scottsdale UFO conference...
- 23:58 Trump criticizes FBI over handling of shooting suspect tip
- 23:31 'We're not sure if there's a possibility of a better future for...
- 23:08 Shadow Mountain rolls into 4A semifinals with relentless defense
- 22:28 Oakland Athletics, slugger Khris Davis, primed for a step up
- 22:09 Devin Booker sets NBA 3-point contest record with 28 points in win
- 22:07 After massive Mexico earthquake, fatal helicopter crash, Phoenix...