SUV collides with light-rail train in Phoenix
CLOSE Kevin Neptune was a passenger on the light-rail train when it was hit by an SUV in Phoenix on Jan. 30, 2018. Nathan J. Fish/azcentral.com
One person suffered minor injuries after a vehicle struck a moving light-rail train in Phoenix on Tuesday evening, police said.
At about 8 p.m., the Phoenix police and fire departments responded to the crash near 18th and Washington streets, police said.
"The car actually hit the train. The car thought it was going to beat the train and actually hit it right on the head and slid on down the tracks," said Kevin Neptune, a passenger on the... read more
- 20:20 Former Texas congressman Blake Farenthold shells out big dollars...
- 19:50 Judge mentions Supreme Court shift as Texas fetal burial trial begins
- 17:28 Trump-Putin summit leaves wake of confusion, outrage in US
- 17:28 Russian hackers used US online infrastructure against itself
- 16:36 US intel chief stands by assessment of Russian meddling
- 16:36 Trump: Putin made 'incredible offer' in Russian hacking case
- 13:14 Almost half of Fox News viewers think immigrants aren't part of...