Sydney train roof explodes; 1 hurt
Sydney commuters were left stunned when the roof of a train “exploded” as it approached a platform in the city’s inner west.
One man was injured after a roof hatch flew off the train at Burwood station on Monday afternoon.
SOUTH SUDAN PLANE CRASH LEAVES SEVERAL INJURED
Witnesses said the explosion sounded “like fireworks” with one reporting hearing an “almighty bang”.
The injured commuter was treated by paramedics at the scene.
A small fire in the roof had self-extinguished by the time New South Wales Fire and Rescue crews arrived.
The man who required treatment after the incident has... read more
- 18:16 Trump donation first-quarter salary to education
- 17:29 Despite city protests, Texas Senate OKs new annexation limits
- 17:18 ASU police employees may have to pay school's legal fees after...
- 17:04 Former Tempe police chief files suit against city
- 17:00 Texas records first locally transmitted Zika case of the year
- 16:36 Rich Rodriguez: My-King Johnson's sexual orientation should 'not be...
- 16:30 Arizona basketball's Sean Miller preparing for Las Vegas, Spain
- 16:25 Eagles release Marcus Smith, Barbre; name Seumalo starter
- 16:17 City Council OKs $85K settlement with man shot in police raid
- 16:01 2017 Arizona high school football previews: Top 10 linebackers