Tattoos tell life story for bobsled gold medalist Kaillie Humphries
CLOSE Have questions about the Bobsled? Let these Olympic Bobsled team explain the rules.
The 2018 Pyeongchang Winter Olympics are Feb.9-25 in South Korea.
Kaillie Humphries started small on tattoos -- a Canadian bobsled on her leg -- when she was 18 to celebrate first making the national bobsled team.
Now, there's not much room left for ink although she's promised her coach Stuart McMillan that he can design a small tattoo probably to go on her back if she wins a third gold medal at the 2018 Winter Olympics.
MORE: At Olympics, bobsledding should find its next driving star
Humphries... read more
- 08:41 Her family saved for Disneyland. Then a Phoenix rental-car company...
- 08:34 Needle exchanges are on the rise across U.S. In Arizona, they're...
- 01:00 Trump stays quiet on shooting victims, fumes over Russia
- 01:00 Former VP Biden mulling another run for presidency
- 23:18 Joe Biden says Trump threatening America's role as a scientific leader
- 22:52 Police: 80-year-old man missing in Surprise
- 22:38 'Our mission is to unite': Phoenix Chinese Week festival celebrates...
- 21:56 Ex-wife of former White House aide says Hatch has apologized
- 21:04 Miguel Cabrera arrives at Detroit Tigers spring training, focused...
- 20:59 Cincinnati Reds' Joey Votto on 2018 season: 'Something needs to...