Teague scores 24, Hawks beat Jazz 91-84
SALT LAKE CITY — Jeff Teague scored 24 points to lead the Atlanta Hawks to a 91-84 victory over the Utah Jazz on Tuesday night.
The Hawks moved to 1 ½ games behind the Miami Heat for the No. 4 spot in the Eastern Conference.
The Jazz fell two games behind the Houston Rockets for the eighth and final spot in the West.
Teague added six assists, while Paul Millsap finished with 18 points and nine rebounds.
Gordon Hayward led the Jazz with 22 points and Derrick Favors chipped in 16.
The Hawks held the Jazz to just 15 points in the third quarter, a season-low for the period. Tim Hardaway Jr.... read more
- 18:14 Game Day: Phoenix Suns take on Cavaliers in Cleveland
- 17:58 Phoenix Rising FC set for home opener for OKC Energy
- 17:43 QB Verlon Reed Jr., ready to return for Arizona Rattlers with 1st...
- 17:41 Trump says administration will ban bump stock devices
- 17:13 Protests erupt in Poland over plan to tighten abortion law
- 16:06 Something to brag about? ASU beat five teams contending for a...
- 15:52 Jets emerging as 'serious' contender to sign Ndamukong Suh, per report
- 15:41 Rochester Amerks 'humble' legend Dick Gamble dies
- 15:21 Arizona Cardinals NFL draft history: A look at the defensive backs
- 14:55 NFL players: Study to detect CTE markers in the living needs you