Teague scores 24, Hawks beat Jazz 91-84
SALT LAKE CITY — Jeff Teague scored 24 points to lead the Atlanta Hawks to a 91-84 victory over the Utah Jazz on Tuesday night.
The Hawks moved to 1 ½ games behind the Miami Heat for the No. 4 spot in the Eastern Conference.
The Jazz fell two games behind the Houston Rockets for the eighth and final spot in the West.
Teague added six assists, while Paul Millsap finished with 18 points and nine rebounds.
Gordon Hayward led the Jazz with 22 points and Derrick Favors chipped in 16.
The Hawks held the Jazz to just 15 points in the third quarter, a season-low for the period. Tim Hardaway Jr.... read more
- 00:41 Democrats gather to confront lingering 2016 frustration
- 00:41 His former associates in court, Trump focuses on 'winning'
- 00:41 Ex-Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort guilty on 8 charges
- 00:41 Inside catch and kill: Cohen, a porn star and 'Individual 1'
- 00:41 In courtroom, Manafort stood frozen as 8 guilty counts read
- 00:41 Timeline: From 'nothing to see here' to Cohen's guilty pleas
- 00:21 Ex-Trump lawyer Cohen pleads guilty in hush-money scheme
- 23:52 Cohen pleads guilty, implicates Trump in hush-money scheme
- 23:17 The Latest: Cheney wins GOP nomination for US House
- 20:19 Lupe Valdezâs pistol found, Dallas County Sheriffâs Office...