Teague scores 34 points to lead Hawks past Raptors in overtime
ATLANTA -- The aggressive Jeff Teague was on full display Tuesday night.
The Hawks' point guard scored a career- and game-high 34 points, including 11 in the fourth quarter, and Paul Millsap had a triple-double in a 118-113 overtime victory over the Raptors at Philips Arena.
DeMarre Carroll scored on a back-door cut to give the Hawks a 111-109 lead after Pero Antic and John Salmons traded 3-pointers to start the extra period. Kyle Korver hit a free throw after an off-the-ball foul with 14.6 seconds and Teague hit two free throws with 14.1 seconds left to ice it. He added two more free... read more
- 22:57 Judge rules against ending program to protect Dreamers
- 22:37 Ex-Coronado QB Jay Vanderjagt 'shocked' by NFL QB Jared Goff's prank
- 22:10 Diamondbacks treat 9-year-old with a rough road ahead to a day at park
- 18:23 Recruiting: Pinnacle sophomore point guard Nico Mannion gets offer...
- 18:23 ASU football signs home-and-home deal with Mississippi State
- 17:57 Trump backtracks on Syria after talks with French leader
- 17:31 In plan to fix special education, Texas Education Agency will spend...
- 17:31 Abbott calls for emergency special election to replace...
- 17:09 Agency warns retailers not to sell Juul e-cigarette to kids
- 17:09 The Latest: Watchdog: VA nominee Jackson was unprofessional