Ted Cruz and other Texas Republicans in train accident say they are OK
Members of Congress from Texas were on board the train from Washington, D.C. to West Virginia that was involved in an fatal accident on Wednesday morning.
None of the members on the train appeared to be seriously injured, according to initial reports, although many passengers were banged up.
U.S. Sen. Ted Cruz took to Twitter moments after the accident.
"Thanks to all who have showed concern, I am just fine," Cruz wrote on Twitter. "Please keep in your prayers any others involved in the collision who have been injured."
Thanks to all who have showed concern, I am just... read more
- 02:49 Phoenix police seek the public's help finding missing 74-year-old...
- 02:08 Trent Hudgens sends Moon Valley past Cactus Shadows to 4A semifinals
- 00:58 Texas Rangers seek to turn talent into title contention
- 00:51 'We're not alone in the universe': Man at Scottsdale UFO conference...
- 23:58 Trump criticizes FBI over handling of shooting suspect tip
- 23:31 'We're not sure if there's a possibility of a better future for...
- 23:08 Shadow Mountain rolls into 4A semifinals with relentless defense
- 22:28 Oakland Athletics, slugger Khris Davis, primed for a step up
- 22:09 Devin Booker sets NBA 3-point contest record with 28 points in win
- 22:07 After massive Mexico earthquake, fatal helicopter crash, Phoenix...