Ted Cruz sees a boost in Trump's State of the Union; Beto O'Rourke sees 'smallness...paranoia'
WASHINGTON – Moments after President Donald Trump finished his State of the Union address Tuesday night, Jeff Roe, a top campaign aide to Texas U.S. Sen. Ted Cruz, sent out a celebratory image on Twitter:
"BOOM!" Cue video of a young woman raising her arms in a V.
"That sound you hear? It's the generic ballot going up! Hang on ladies and gentlemen - this cycle ain't close to being over! @realDonaldTrump #SOTUnion"
Cruz, heading into an election against an energized Democratic challenger, El Paso U.S. Rep. Beto O'Rourke, also liked what he heard in Trump's celebration of... read more
- 18:05 Is there a backdoor to getting at Donald Trump's tax return?
- 18:05 Texas Congressman says Bible is against amnesty for undocumented...
- 16:51 Military veterans divided over Trump's Russia comments
- 16:17 After Harvey, FEMA says it will do better in 2018 hurricane season
- 15:10 Trump-Kim statement overpromised on return of war remains
- 14:41 Beto OâRourke vs Ted Cruz is the most expensive U.S. Senate race...
- 14:41 Trump's diagnosis for critics: 'Trump Derangement Syndrome'
- 14:07 Lupe Valdez nixes Greg Abbottâs debate offer, tells him: âStop...
- 13:00 'We will be equally culpable': Texas Republican calls for Trump's...
- 12:49 Wendy Davis and Battleground Texas fined $6,000 for 2014 campaign...