Ted Cruz: 'Stop catcalling me'
Responding to a request to debate him, Sen. Ted Cruz said "stop catcalling me" on Friday.
Cruz appeared to be mimicking a similar conversation that played out between New York Democratic congressional candidate Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez and Ben Shapiro, a right-wing pundit with a controversial record of comments on Islam.
Shapiro, who got his start at Breitbart news and later founded The Daily Wire, challenged Ocasio-Cortez to a debate and promised to donate $10,000 to her campaign.
Hey, @Ocasio2018, what do you say? pic.twitter.com/lKDtmMc8Us
â Ben Shapiro (@benshapiro) August... read more
- 18:46 US newsrooms to Trump: We're not enemies of the people
- 18:08 After Brennan, 9 others face losing security clearances, too
- 15:30 White House says it values diversity, won't disclose numbers
- 15:03 Trump makes good on threat to revoke Brennan's clearance
- 14:00 DNC chair, Ellison discuss abuse allegations after primary
- 11:49 US sanctions shipping firms over North Korea trade
- 11:03 Ex-Trump campaign manager says Bloomberg is 2020 threat
- 11:03 The Latest: Prosecutors say greed, deception drove Manafort
- 09:07 White House admits error for false claim on black employment
- 07:26 City accused of using misleading ballot language for ReBuild...