Ted's Hot Dogs: Buffalo’s other classic food fave
FullscreenThe bacon is excellent at Ted's, where full slices are charcoal-grilled like the hot dogs themselves. Larry Olmsted for USA TODAYFullscreenTed's is very good at frying, and the hand-cut, light, thin, always fresh onion rings are the best side dish. Larry Olmsted for USA TODAYFullscreenTed's Sea Dog, a hot dog-shaped tube of flaky breaded fried fish on a foot-long bun, is surprisingly good, especially with cherry pepper hot relish added. Larry Olmsted for USA TODAYFullscreenTed's interior is similar to that of many fast food eateries. Larry Olmsted for USA TODAYFullscreenTed's... read more
- 18:23 Recruiting: Pinnacle sophomore point guard Nico Mannion gets offer...
- 18:23 ASU football signs home-and-home deal with Mississippi State
- 17:57 Trump backtracks on Syria after talks with French leader
- 17:31 In plan to fix special education, Texas Education Agency will spend...
- 17:31 Abbott calls for emergency special election to replace...
- 17:09 Agency warns retailers not to sell Juul e-cigarette to kids
- 17:09 The Latest: Watchdog: VA nominee Jackson was unprofessional
- 16:08 ASU football schedule 2018: Kickoff for San Diego State game announced
- 15:48 Former President George H.W. Bush still 'responding and recovering'
- 14:53 Grand Canyon coach Dan Majerle names Louis Wilson as assistant