Teen battling cancer shaves head 'before chemo gets a chance to'
A 17-year-old Georgia teen battling cancer for a second time decided to take a stand against the disease by shaving her head before chemotherapy caused her hair to fall out.
I wasn't going to let cancer have control over me . I was gonna choose when I lost my hair. That day was today. pic.twitter.com/4DC069UAAn
— Mckenzi Middlebrooks (@mckenzi426) April 16, 2017 McKenzi Middlebrooks, who was first diagnosed with ovarian cancer at age 14, learned around Christmas that not only had her cancer returned after two years in remission, but that she would also be battling neuroblastoma this time as... read more
- 18:37 Diamondbacks sign outfielder Jarrod Dyson
- 17:52 Man shot dead by off-duty officer at Scottsdale mall pointed gun at...
- 17:33 Arizona Diamondbacks: Should best trades in franchise history...
- 16:25 Buying a new car? Here are the four best deals
- 16:23 Newcomer’s guide to spring in Phoenix
- 15:49 Trump to attend Gridiron Dinner after skipping it last year
- 15:47 Finals fours: Setting the Arizona high school basketball...
- 15:30 In 'Educated,' the inspiring story of an isolated young woman...
- 15:08 Los Angeles Dodgers eager to finish what they started, win the...
- 15:01 Craft beer, whiskey producers hail giant excise tax cut