Teen charged in Montgomery high school shooting used stolen gun, documents show
A Montgomery teenager charged with shooting a girl outside of Robert E. Lee High School last week is now facing additional charges.
Quinterrious Norman, 16, was charged Friday with third-degree burglary and second-degree theft of property. He is also facing charges of first-degree assault, charging a firearm into an occupied vehicle, and certain persons forbidden to possess a pistol in relation to the shooting incident on March 16.
A 15-year-old girl, a student at Robert E. Lee High School, was walking outside the school when she was struck in the neck by a bullet. She was taken to a local... read more
- 02:34 Trump steps to forefront of anti-abortion movement
- 01:56 $5,000 reward offered for return of French bulldog puppies stolen...
- 01:56 3 women arrested soon after Avondale serial killing are accused of...
- 01:53 Kings can't handle Penguins, and suffer their fifth straight loss...
- 01:51 Year-old 'resistance' now sets sights on the ballot box
- 01:51 Pence has long pushed for Trump policies on Israel
- 01:33 China's birthrate dropped despite allowing 2-child families
- 00:00 Turnovers, poor shooting doom Michigan in 72-52 loss to Nebraska
- 23:00 Phoenix police link 9 murders within hours using in-house technology
- 22:57 Mother: Care denied daughter left in cold in hospital gown