Teen charged in Montgomery high school shooting used stolen gun, documents show
A Montgomery teenager charged with shooting a girl outside of Robert E. Lee High School last week is now facing additional charges.
Quinterrious Norman, 16, was charged Friday with third-degree burglary and second-degree theft of property. He is also facing charges of first-degree assault, charging a firearm into an occupied vehicle, and certain persons forbidden to possess a pistol in relation to the shooting incident on March 16.
A 15-year-old girl, a student at Robert E. Lee High School, was walking outside the school when she was struck in the neck by a bullet. She was taken to a local... read more
- 15:42 Energy Secretary Rick Perry's father dies at 92
- 15:41 Fears of losing pre-existing conditions protection under GOP
- 15:41 Florida eye doctor guilty on all counts of Medicare fraud
- 15:28 Bordow: Firing of Desert Vista baseball coach Stan Luketich makes...
- 15:10 Trump at NRA convention: 'Eight-year assault' on gun rights is over
- 15:04 Stream of quakes rattles Chilean coast
- 14:38 Trump's tweets cooling — and the impact is fading a bit
- 14:36 Trump's 100-day cram session
- 14:25 North Korea's army: 1.2M men, obsolete equipment and nukes
- 13:56 A look at Macedonia's deepening political turmoil