Teen charged in Montgomery high school shooting used stolen gun, documents show
A Montgomery teenager charged with shooting a girl outside of Robert E. Lee High School last week is now facing additional charges.
Quinterrious Norman, 16, was charged Friday with third-degree burglary and second-degree theft of property. He is also facing charges of first-degree assault, charging a firearm into an occupied vehicle, and certain persons forbidden to possess a pistol in relation to the shooting incident on March 16.
A 15-year-old girl, a student at Robert E. Lee High School, was walking outside the school when she was struck in the neck by a bullet. She was taken to a local... read more
- 18:32 US pulled multiple ways in Syria as Islamic State recedes
- 18:25 Science fiction writer Ursula K. Le Guin has died
- 18:24 Unlicensed Arizona contractor going to prison for remodeling scam
- 18:04 Turner press aide who conducted personal business on city time...
- 18:00 Arizona Cardinals coach Steve Wilks lauded as 'great leader' by...
- 18:00 Scottsdale Christian continues string of Phoenix-area high school...
- 17:43 Homeless Arizona man stored human head in campsite bucket,...
- 17:39 Cave Creek Cactus Shadows soccer team rallies around coach's...
- 17:16 Police confident of murder conviction despite failure to locate...
- 17:12 Libertarian Nicholas Sarwark running for Phoenix mayor