Teen charged in Montgomery high school shooting used stolen gun, documents show
A Montgomery teenager charged with shooting a girl outside of Robert E. Lee High School last week is now facing additional charges.
Quinterrious Norman, 16, was charged Friday with third-degree burglary and second-degree theft of property. He is also facing charges of first-degree assault, charging a firearm into an occupied vehicle, and certain persons forbidden to possess a pistol in relation to the shooting incident on March 16.
A 15-year-old girl, a student at Robert E. Lee High School, was walking outside the school when she was struck in the neck by a bullet. She was taken to a local... read more
- 18:16 Trump donation first-quarter salary to education
- 17:29 Despite city protests, Texas Senate OKs new annexation limits
- 17:18 ASU police employees may have to pay school's legal fees after...
- 17:04 Former Tempe police chief files suit against city
- 17:00 Texas records first locally transmitted Zika case of the year
- 16:36 Rich Rodriguez: My-King Johnson's sexual orientation should 'not be...
- 16:30 Arizona basketball's Sean Miller preparing for Las Vegas, Spain
- 16:25 Eagles release Marcus Smith, Barbre; name Seumalo starter
- 16:17 City Council OKs $85K settlement with man shot in police raid
- 16:01 2017 Arizona high school football previews: Top 10 linebackers