Teen held in shooting death at Phoenix greenbelt
A 17-year-old boy has been arrested in connection with the shooting death of another teen at a community greenbelt in Phoenix.
Police say the suspect, whose name was not immediately released because he is a juvenile, was initially taken into police custody in connection with an armed robbery in Glendale. He is now a suspect in the homicide of 19-year-old Naz Moothery, police say.
While Glendale police were questioning the suspect,"he made statements indicating he had knowledge of the homicide that took place at the park in the 8800 block of W. Clarendon," according to Sgt. Alan... read more
- 11:50 Facebook and Google got hit with a $100M email scam
- 11:49 Trump signs executive order aimed at expanding drilling in Arctic,...
- 11:45 Germany says reviving G-8 with Russia 'not up for debate'
- 11:41 Reports of man with gun near Bostrom High School in Phoenix prompts...
- 11:36 House approves stopgap spending bill to avert shutdown
- 11:32 Reports of man with gun near Phoenix school prompts lockdown
- 11:30 'World's heaviest woman' drops 713 pounds – or has she?
- 11:26 The Latest: Death penalty described as red line for Turkey
- 11:26 Tombstone of famed rabbi damaged in Czech town of Prostejov
- 11:17 Shocking Guatemala video shows car plowing through protesters