Teen held in shooting death at Phoenix greenbelt
A 17-year-old boy has been arrested in connection with the shooting death of another teen at a community greenbelt in Phoenix.
Police say the suspect, whose name was not immediately released because he is a juvenile, was initially taken into police custody in connection with an armed robbery in Glendale. He is now a suspect in the homicide of 19-year-old Naz Moothery, police say.
While Glendale police were questioning the suspect,"he made statements indicating he had knowledge of the homicide that took place at the park in the 8800 block of W. Clarendon," according to Sgt. Alan... read more
- 00:43 Mnuchin expresses optimism trade standoffs can be resolved
- 00:22 Birthday boy Zack Godley picks Diamondbacks up to lead win over Padres
- 00:08 Trash talk rules the day ahead of Larry Fitzgerald Celebrity...
- 22:00 'Family' and sense of 'brotherhood' has Diamondbacks picking up...
- 21:38 Moore: What happens when Larry Fitzgerald takes on a bozo sports...
- 20:07 Intriguing Arizona high school spring football story lines
- 18:07 The senators Trump will watch as the Pompeo confirmation fight unfolds
- 18:06 RHP Matt Koch earns another start in Diamondbacks rotation
- 17:27 Arizona Cardinals GM Steve Keim and coach Steve Wilks forming a...
- 16:54 Iranian foreign minister wants "respect" from US