Teen held in shooting death at Phoenix greenbelt
A 17-year-old boy has been arrested in connection with the shooting death of another teen at a community greenbelt in Phoenix.
Police say the suspect, whose name was not immediately released because he is a juvenile, was initially taken into police custody in connection with an armed robbery in Glendale. He is now a suspect in the homicide of 19-year-old Naz Moothery, police say.
While Glendale police were questioning the suspect,"he made statements indicating he had knowledge of the homicide that took place at the park in the 8800 block of W. Clarendon," according to Sgt. Alan... read more
- 01:43 Trump tries to change focus of border debate
- 01:05 Trump advises GOP: Quit wasting time on immigration.
- 20:58 OâRourke to Democrats: Go to Trump country
- 20:15 Julian Castro says family separation issue far from over
- 18:24 Sylvester Turner fires up Texas Democrats at party convention
- 18:24 Does the Democratic Party have the talent, money to carry the day?
- 17:01 Immigration turmoil widens political divide, turns into political...
- 16:46 First lady's 'don't care' jacket is a gift to memers online
- 16:27 Texas budget board asks state agencies to slash 10 percent from...
- 15:43 Mayor Turner names new finance director for city of Houston