Teen held in shooting death at Phoenix greenbelt
A 17-year-old boy has been arrested in connection with the shooting death of another teen at a community greenbelt in Phoenix.
Police say the suspect, whose name was not immediately released because he is a juvenile, was initially taken into police custody in connection with an armed robbery in Glendale. He is now a suspect in the homicide of 19-year-old Naz Moothery, police say.
While Glendale police were questioning the suspect,"he made statements indicating he had knowledge of the homicide that took place at the park in the 8800 block of W. Clarendon," according to Sgt. Alan... read more
- 18:44 LIVE: Watch the Phoenix Rising FC playoff game
- 18:44 Moon Valley football player in critical condition after collapsing...
- 18:19 Trump plans to help with Russia legal bills
- 18:19 Funeral held for US soldier at center of Trump fight
- 17:49 Game Day: Goalie Louis Domingue returns to Coyotes' crease vs....
- 17:07 Democratic chairman: Trump 'most dangerous' president ever
- 17:07 Mayor Garcetti taking his Los Angeles gig national
- 15:53 Gilbert Highland overcomes Jack Plummer, Gilbert 41-34
- 14:06 Trump celebrates IS defeat in Raqqa
- 12:09 What you need to know about the Krack Wi-Fi hack