Teen held in shooting death at Phoenix greenbelt
A 17-year-old boy has been arrested in connection with the shooting death of another teen at a community greenbelt in Phoenix.
Police say the suspect, whose name was not immediately released because he is a juvenile, was initially taken into police custody in connection with an armed robbery in Glendale. He is now a suspect in the homicide of 19-year-old Naz Moothery, police say.
While Glendale police were questioning the suspect,"he made statements indicating he had knowledge of the homicide that took place at the park in the 8800 block of W. Clarendon," according to Sgt. Alan... read more
- 14:16 Police: Phoenix woman accused of prostitution left toddler home alone
- 13:47 Coyotes acquire Hjalmarsson from Blackhawks, add Raanta, Stepan...
- 13:16 Your take on Dave Tippett: What are Arizona Coyotes doing?
- 13:11 Feds support Texas in federal lawsuit over sanctuary cities law
- 12:30 Trump signs 'historic' bill to transform VA
- 12:08 Tempe animal rescue prepares to shut down shelter
- 12:07 Review: Bugatti's Chiron supercar is $3M of 'Hold on!'
- 11:32 Nassar ordered to stand trial on sexual assault charges
- 11:23 NBA draft grades: Phoenix Suns earn rave reviews for (some) picks
- 11:06 Texas to California on travel ban: Get a life