Teenage girl wounded in apparent drive-by shooting in Phoenix
CLOSE What is a Silent Witness and how do you become one?
A teenager was injured in an apparent drive-by shooting Monday in west Phoenix, police said.
The 17-year-old girl was outside a home in the 2200 block of North 94th Avenue around 4 p.m. when she was shot by a passing car, police said.
A family member drove the victim to a hospital, where she was treated for non-life-threatening injuries, Phoenix police said.
Police were investigating the incident and additional information was not available.
Anybody with information about the shooting is asked to call the Phoenix Police Department... read more
- 00:12 Thousands honor school shooting victims in vigils across Florida
- 23:50 Grand Canyon helicopter crash: Donations sought for survivors,...
- 22:47 Trump endorses Romney for Senate bid in Utah
- 22:43 Here's 5 performances of 'The Star-Spangled Banner' worse than...
- 21:45 Arizona has no official state dinosaur, so an 11-year-old proposed...
- 21:11 Diamondbacks react to pace of play rule changes
- 20:34 2 shot dead inside Phoenix residence; no arrests made
- 18:51 Giancarlo Stanton, Aaron Judge take their first cuts together this...
- 18:51 Arizona Coyotes goaltender Antti Raanta named NHL star of the week
- 18:37 Diamondbacks sign outfielder Jarrod Dyson