Television ratings plummet for NCAA Tournament selection show
CLOSE SportsPulse: USA TODAY Sports' Lindsay Schnell and Scott Gleeson look at all four regions to determine the story lines that fans should follow during March Madness.
Sunday's NCAA Tournament selection show reportedly recorded the lowest television rating in the history of the show.
That's according to SportsMediaWatch.com, which reported a 1.6 overnight rating for the selection show. This was down 52 percent from the previous year and was beaten on Sunday by Tiger Woods and the PGA (5.1), NASCAR (2.7) and the NBA (1.8).
Ratings for the selection show have steadily declined for the past... read more
- 00:55 First lady to hold first public event on cyberbullying
- 00:49 GOP leaders have yet to move to protect special counsel
- 00:49 In NH and Iowa, Trump eyes 2020 re-election as midterms loom
- 00:21 Quick challenge for Mississippi's 15-week abortion ban
- 23:40 Moore: Kevin Sumlin looks ready as spring practice, new era begin...
- 22:38 Trump calls for death penalty to 'get tough' on drug pushers
- 21:43 Colts add tight end Eric Ebron in free agency
- 21:42 Diamondbacks' Steven Souza looking to trim back on strikeouts
- 21:18 About that Isaac Haas brace project Purdue coach Matt Painter...
- 21:02 Florida High hires Charlie Ward as boys basketball coach