Television ratings plummet for NCAA Tournament selection show
CLOSE SportsPulse: USA TODAY Sports' Lindsay Schnell and Scott Gleeson look at all four regions to determine the story lines that fans should follow during March Madness.
Sunday's NCAA Tournament selection show reportedly recorded the lowest television rating in the history of the show.
That's according to SportsMediaWatch.com, which reported a 1.6 overnight rating for the selection show. This was down 52 percent from the previous year and was beaten on Sunday by Tiger Woods and the PGA (5.1), NASCAR (2.7) and the NBA (1.8).
Ratings for the selection show have steadily declined for the past... read more
- 02:28 Brewers' broadcaster Bob Uecker survives venomous spider bite,...
- 00:30 Allegations from women in his past shadow Trump
- 00:30 GOP senators criticize Trump for congratulating Putin on win
- 00:30 Tariffs on steel, aluminum set off scramble for exemptions
- 23:27 Hamilton baseball walks off to complete rally over Desert Vista
- 23:18 Detroit Red Wings stop losing skid, top Philadelphia Flyers 5-4 in SO
- 21:35 Brazil to vaccinate entire country against yellow fever
- 20:45 Lupe Valdez touts Dan Patrick in fundraising for Dem gubernatorial...
- 19:57 Hospital cited over woman left in cold in hospital gown
- 19:56 Chandler Rotary track meet to showcase record 3,800 athletes