Television ratings plummet for NCAA Tournament selection show
CLOSE SportsPulse: USA TODAY Sports' Lindsay Schnell and Scott Gleeson look at all four regions to determine the story lines that fans should follow during March Madness.
Sunday's NCAA Tournament selection show reportedly recorded the lowest television rating in the history of the show.
That's according to SportsMediaWatch.com, which reported a 1.6 overnight rating for the selection show. This was down 52 percent from the previous year and was beaten on Sunday by Tiger Woods and the PGA (5.1), NASCAR (2.7) and the NBA (1.8).
Ratings for the selection show have steadily declined for the past... read more
- 01:30 In DC primary, minimum wage is the main topic of discussion
- 22:14 Melania Trump 'hates' to see families separated at border
- 17:21 FBI agent removed from Russia probe is willing to testify
- 17:00 Trump adviser Roger Stone reveals new meeting with Russian
- 11:27 Conway says 'nobody likes' family separation policy
- 11:27 Giuliani says Trump could issue pardons after Russia probe