Tempe police: Man arrested after fleeing from officer, crashing car
The driver of a stolen vehicle was arrested Sunday morning after fleeing from an officer and crashing into another car in Tempe, police said.
At about 6:30 a.m., a Tempe officer tried to stop a vehicle with an invalid license plate, according to police spokesman Anthony Nardini. The driver quickly fled south on Hardy Drive from Baseline Road, he said.
The vehicle then crashed into another car at the intersection of Hardy and Guadalupe Road, Nardini said. He said the driver tried to escape on foot and was caught by police.
Two people from the other car were taken to the hospital with... read more
- 19:12 Putin soccer ball gift to Trump gets routine security check
- 19:12 Abbott campaign 'tracker' gets angry pushback at Valdez rally
- 16:00 Texas Republican Rep. Will Hurd says Trump is being manipulated by...
- 13:56 The Latest: AP source: Trump on tape about Playmate payment
- 13:01 NY Times: Trump was recorded talking of paying Playboy model
- 12:33 As trial ends, U.S. judge questions constitutionality of Texas...
- 12:04 Trump heightens tariff threat in trade war with China
- 11:23 Japan's Abe: US auto tariffs will cost US jobs, harm economy
- 06:59 Statewide data shows Texas anti-vaccine movement is growing
- 05:13 Trump slams rate increases by independent Federal Reserve