Tempe's Qwaltec making name for itself in satellite business
FacebookTwitterGoogle+LinkedInArizona's contributions to space exploration FullscreenPosted!A link has been posted to your Facebook feed.
Arizona's clear skies make the state a prime location for space observation and research. In this photo, stars swirl in the sky during an 8-minute exposure at the University of Arizona's Mt. Lemmon Sky Center. | Here are eight contributions Arizona has made to space exploration: Photo: Pat Shannahan\The RepublicFullscreen In 1930, Clyde Tombaugh identified the planet Pluto from Lowell Observatory in Flagstaff. In recent years, Pluto has been kicked to... read more
- 19:56 Arizona Cardinals trade Jared Veldheer to the Denver Broncos for...
- 19:36 Arizona Coyotes rookie Clayton Keller eyes rookie goals record vs....
- 19:06 Harris County Flood Control District proposes tunnel idea to drain...
- 18:36 White House staffers on edge as Trump eyes another shake-up
- 18:32 Lobbying pays off for small drugmaker in budget bill
- 18:14 Game Day: Phoenix Suns take on Cavaliers in Cleveland
- 17:58 Phoenix Rising FC set for home opener for OKC Energy
- 17:43 QB Verlon Reed Jr., ready to return for Arizona Rattlers with 1st...
- 17:41 Trump says administration will ban bump stock devices
- 17:13 Protests erupt in Poland over plan to tighten abortion law