Tempe's Qwaltec making name for itself in satellite business
FacebookTwitterGoogle+LinkedInArizona's contributions to space exploration FullscreenPosted!A link has been posted to your Facebook feed.
Arizona's clear skies make the state a prime location for space observation and research. In this photo, stars swirl in the sky during an 8-minute exposure at the University of Arizona's Mt. Lemmon Sky Center. | Here are eight contributions Arizona has made to space exploration: Photo: Pat Shannahan\The RepublicFullscreen In 1930, Clyde Tombaugh identified the planet Pluto from Lowell Observatory in Flagstaff. In recent years, Pluto has been kicked to... read more
- 00:41 Democrats gather to confront lingering 2016 frustration
- 00:41 His former associates in court, Trump focuses on 'winning'
- 00:41 Ex-Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort guilty on 8 charges
- 00:41 Inside catch and kill: Cohen, a porn star and 'Individual 1'
- 00:41 In courtroom, Manafort stood frozen as 8 guilty counts read
- 00:41 Timeline: From 'nothing to see here' to Cohen's guilty pleas
- 00:21 Ex-Trump lawyer Cohen pleads guilty in hush-money scheme
- 23:52 Cohen pleads guilty, implicates Trump in hush-money scheme
- 23:17 The Latest: Cheney wins GOP nomination for US House
- 20:19 Lupe Valdezâs pistol found, Dallas County Sheriffâs Office...