Terrorism or a cry for help? Behind the tweetstorm that landed ex-ASU player in jail
The tweets that caught the attention of police started coming from the Twitter account linked to @RobThaProphet at 4 a.m. on Feb. 23.
And they kept coming.
"I'm tired of f*****g crying all day all every day. Nobody see my pain and I gotta suck it up cause I play football and have to maintain a perfect image. It's so hard for me to be fake. I been depressed all my life tryna be fake to make it out. F*** that yo. This system f*****d up."
@RobThaProphet, 11:14 a.m., Feb. 23
"Bullies get bullied on my block! I won't let NO MORE kids get played. I kept it too real with y'all.... read more
- 04:22 Russia: Asking permission before taking organs is 'inhumane'
- 02:28 Brewers' broadcaster Bob Uecker survives venomous spider bite,...
- 00:30 Allegations from women in his past shadow Trump
- 00:30 GOP senators criticize Trump for congratulating Putin on win
- 00:30 Tariffs on steel, aluminum set off scramble for exemptions
- 23:27 Hamilton baseball walks off to complete rally over Desert Vista
- 23:18 Detroit Red Wings stop losing skid, top Philadelphia Flyers 5-4 in SO
- 21:35 Brazil to vaccinate entire country against yellow fever
- 20:45 Lupe Valdez touts Dan Patrick in fundraising for Dem gubernatorial...
- 20:45 Trump warns of dire consequences if Democrats take House